Lewis And Clark Community Faculty
Muskegon’s reputation in this subject of the “college transfer” program was an enviable one, and continues to be so at present. The Muskegon Community College A.A.S. degree in Automotive Technology is a mix of scientific examination and sensible utility. You will turn into skilled in theory, operation, analysis, testing and repair of the trendy automobile.
- Employment of automotive service technicians and mechanics is expected to extend six percent from 2016 to 2026.
Plans for a new campus have been introduced by the Sedgwick County Board of County Commissioners. 2002The Kansas Board of Regents established a policy enabling all diploma-granting institutions in Kansas to realize accreditation from HLC-NCA. WATC started the analysis and planning essential to perform this new requirement.
Program Description For Automotive Technology
Recognizing the necessity for occupational training for Georgians, the Georgia General Assembly created a vocational division in the State Board of Education, which accredited a plan creating a system of state vocational faculties in October 1943. The preliminary location for North Georgia Trade and Vocational School was chosen in 1943, and the varsity accepted its first scholar in February 1944. North Georgia Technical College’s Clarkesville Campus originally was the house of the Georgia Ninth District School of Agriculture and Mechanical Arts (The A&M), which was active from 1907 till 1933. From 1938 to 1943, the campus was residence of “Habersham College” and the National Youth Administration, one of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s applications through the Great Depression. Highly certified instruction with actual-world expertise present targeted coaching for college students with alternatives for diagnosing and problem-solving in a wide range of situations.
They had been broadened to serve a bigger variety of students with a wider variety of pursuits. Courses had been added in retailing, the vocations, the technical fields, public health, and the trades. These programs enabled young men and women to organize themselves for a selected field of employment in two years of coaching past high school. There was no shrinking of the switch program, only an expanded curriculum to serve a bigger phase of the community. In 1969, the College moved to a new campus consisting of seven buildings on a 316-acre (1.3 km2) tract in suburban Cumberland that was partially funded by the Appalachian Regional Commission.